Friday, August 8, 2008

spark program

My name is Juniece Ong Li Jin. Nice to meet all of you all. My alter ego is my friend and my family.they know me w=very well and they are the one who can change me.

From the past 18 years that i lived on, it had shaped me into what i am now... My parents are the light in the darkness, it guild me when i am lost... My friend accompany me to walk through all the obstacles, sharing laughters and tears. For the rest of my life, I will try my best to fight for my dreams, to give back whatever i have to my parents and to help my friends if they need my help.

I will say myself as yellow colour because i am just like sunshine, i will try my best to make the people around me happy. I will also descibe myself as purple colour as i am a Scorpian, it is well known that all scorpian is mystery, people tend to understand me but i am deep enough for people to truly understand about me.

The talent, or can be known as interest that i have to mention here is singing. I like to sing because singing is one of the best way to release myself. My life wont be so colourful without music. Through singing, i can release my anger or depression or even sharing happiness with others.

Honestly, everday is my best day, because i appreaciate what i have and feel thankful because the place that i live is filled full laugheters. Malaysia is somewhere without the "act of god", I never experience cyclone, earthquake and even tsunami.

If i found RM50, i will pick it up and looking around see whether anyone drop their money here, if no ones admit that the moneys belongs to him or her, then i will take the money donate for charity or use this money to share my "luck" with my friends or family.

As i mention above, music is my life. I like to sing, no matter i am happy or depress. I have took part in some singing competition, from the little girl that afraid to stand on the stage to fight until now that a girl who can sing well in front of few hundred audience and success to get recognised by the judges. Well, to pursue this passion, maybe someday in the future i will involve in some big singing competition like Astro or SuperStar.

In 15 years later, i wil see myself a very successful woman with a perfect family and having some very good "ji mui" or known as sisters. Because i am someone who really care aboout my family and people around me. At that time, i will be a doctor or teacher, who really work hard to achieve the dreams.

No comments: