Monday, August 18, 2008

1st day in spark---wakaka

Erm...for my 1st day,my impression is extremely excited to this program. I'm so shocked when i reach here. I saw many fren from other country. I'm so hapi to know them n the mentors r great. They r so so so frenly n helpful. This spark is damn spark. Wakaka....

My expectation for this week is really interesting. Like 2day, i learn to take photograph ....not normal 1...is extremely best 1....the technique..so so so professional....n i oso learn the team building...all the management2.....hehe....n my highness dinner, the italian food...wahaha....damn damn delicious...slurppp....n mia palencia, she is so frenly n charming....

Last but not least(wah,hi-tech..using this word), im enjoying sparkling here....i always SS....means:spark sendiri....not syok sendiri...hi-tech maa....
enjoy....88....nitezzz.....

1 comment:

CD said...

Hey Juniece! CD here =) gonna link u up adi wei. Is this the blog that u will use always? If can pls gimme ur real blog add. mine is Lcd-displayer.blogspot.com
stay healthy and sparky always! ^^